Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Shcool was shet, but today was good permit togay. Hell yah nigga. I'm going job hunting. Well first was shet. Second was all GEE!! Did all my wrong and talked stories with pasolo.lunch I hungout with juvie. Talked about guys and how stupid they are (which is so true) hehehe. Then 3rd was okay. Ms gave us new seats and starburst. Talked to kat and yah. She's pretty cool. 4th was pretty chill. Talked about how girls snob and shet lyyy dat.hehehe. Then after school met up with jason and myrna cuz they never had school. Went to subway and diana had to go kalihi das why. So we went to my house to tell my mother I was gonna go to ashleys but actually went out. First we went to ewa villages and drove around. We parked by the green wall and decided where else to go. Decided to fo get starbucks and ewa seed co. Then to the park. Cruzed it. Sat in the truck and sat around the jungle gym. Accidently steped on jasons fingers hahaha. I'm sorry tho. The. at 440 went to go meet up with brandy at barts house. Missed that girl the yah. Went home.

Now I'm home. Myspaces turn. Bbl,

No comments: