Thursday, January 29, 2009

hauntin me

Hehehe everyone in my house is all like are you scared of the ghost. Pls! That don't scare me. Lol. Anyways, my day; woke up at 530. And I had no idea what to wear. Ended up wearing a pink scoop neck and skinnys with my silver flats. So yah, got to school and went to pasalos to print out ms.komms project. And yah. First was gay. I wanted to go sleep. 2nd was salty. Like I was salty cuz ughh whatever can't say or won't say. Lunch I went to get a work permit. And I gotta go get it tommarrow morning. Then 3rd was okay. Went on to read ppls blogger. That was some trueeeee shet.lol. Four went to go registar. I hope I get the classes I want/need. So after school diana decided to go to my house so we caught the bus after school. First the 44 came and all the scarey ppl went on. Then the E came and then it took a break before the ilima bus stop then we saw nate them. And diana frickkin kicked me. I wanted to say hiii but I was scared that he wasn't gonna say anything and I was gonna look really dummm. Idk. Yeeeno I wanna be friends or say hi at least. Well anyways. We went to my house and cooked fired rice. Then curled dianas hair and she put make up on mee I looked even MORE chinky.lol. Thenn yah. Now I'm at my cuzins house. Talkin storys about goust. I guess we might go store.

No comments: